Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be August 5th through August 8th at the Washington Early Childhood Office.
Washington Mission Statement
Our mission is to form a partnership with parents and the community to foster the growth and development of children.
Parents and teachers should work together to provide opportunities for their children to develop to their fullest potential. Children should be given developmentally appropriate tasks to meet their social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs. Play and choice are important components in promoting growth and development.
- To provide active, positive learning experiences in a developmentally appropriate environment.
- To meet the individual needs of children and parents as they relate to the child’s development.
- To support parents in their role as the child’s first teacher.
- To increase parental involvement and awareness of child development.
- To increase partnerships with members of the community for the benefit of children.